Monday, March 5, 2007

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit

I felt awfully dirty on Thursday when I signed up for (sigh) a message board account on the Iowa-specific Rivals.com site (I'm not going to name it, but it rhymes with BawkeyeBeport.com) and started posting. That place is where only fools and 8th graders dare tread.

But then, without any direct pimping on my part--only a quiet link in my signature that simply said "Steve Alford's Hair Gel"-- my traffic exploded. It went well until Friday night, when I noticed that they had removed my ability to have a signature.

Because of that direct attack on the Hair Gel and its resultant 80% loss in traffic (yeah), I am officially disallowing any links to rivals.com on this site. You made this bed, BawkeyeBeport, now you bang a morbidly obese chick in it.

God damn it.

The good news? Back up to #6 in the prestigious Fire Steve Alford search hierarchy. Hey petitionspot.com-- you're fucking mine.

No comments: